Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More cats to fix...

Looks like I have more kitties to trap and fix, in my neighborhood...
I ran into Susan Garcia - she announced that another cat showed up to eat, a semi friendly Siamese! I got all excited thinking it could be Snowball, the mom cat who escaped (oh, the sad saga of Snowball and her little babies :-( ..)
Nope, it was not Snowball, but a handsome male Siamese. I will have to get him...

Then, walking down the street, I saw a lady in Teddy's yard; asked her about the cats I fixed. All happy and around, although not all 8. She said they had 3 permanent ones and they stick around. Plus, a new young black one and a black old guy I could never trap...
So, that makes it 3 in my hood

Oh, that is right, and there is a calico I see occasionally across the street from Susan's house. Could be number 4.

While visiting Susan's yard, I saw Winston, a black positive kitty with a broken tail. I am glad he hangs around and gets fed. Having come from apartments, I was afraid he would not stick around and would split. He stayed for food, that is good..

No comments: