Friday, October 9, 2009

More kittens!

And I thought the kitten season was over and I was going to take a break from kittens and ringworm...Not so fast :)

Sweet Zorro and Happy went to HSTB last weekend, along with mommy Tonie. But the day before, Peter the tech support guy, brought over 3 frightened little kittens. Too young to get fixed and released, I opted to socialize (uh oh, I already have 3 teenagers that won't leave)


But, luckily, the kittens are easy. One, the sweetest short hair tabby, decided he wanted to be my buddy pretty much right away. He is a little lover and wanted a mommy and some affection. He was purring within days. His two brothers followed quickly.

Only problem, the Siamese boy has a mean looking ringworm on his tail!



And on Sunday, Vicky and I trapped a mom cat for two lovely ladies, along with two kittens. One kitten is an adorable tabby - but just full of spit and hiss. The other...I do not think I have seen such a beauty of a kitten before: a puffy ball of white soft hair, with dreamy blue eyes. Oh, what a love and what a beauty...Why can't I keep him?!






So that makes 5 new kittens - one being difficult, and the other four already letting me pet them and are all about wet food. All five are boys, what are the chances! I like kitty boys. Definitely less drama (having said that, Chubbs is an exception - and a big one....a whole 19 pounds of it)

No comments: